runs rough and i think my transfer is no good - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > runs rough and i think my transfer is no good

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 09-12-2006, 10:58 AM   #1
my94cherokee

runs rough and i think my transfer is no good

my 93 grand cherokee with the I6 auto is running rough still. ive done cap wires rotor plugs and CPS. its runing better then it was before but still rough at idle. any help would be great. also i drove the jeep about 180 miles one way and the truck seemed like it was hopping basically the sympotms of a bad vc in the transfer case. i have the 249 transfer case. i dont really know but again any help would be great. thanks in advance

my94cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2006, 11:10 AM   #2
ArloGuthroJeep
Mr. Hyde!

2004 WJ 

The O2 sensor could probably stand to be replaced as well - aside from that what exactly is your question?
Unread 09-12-2006, 11:45 AM   #3
phasewolf

Try cleaning the throttle body and make sure when you are doing it clean or replace the IAC. To clean the IAC you should remove it from the throttle body and get all the built up carbon out.
phasewolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.