Roof Rack - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Roof Rack

RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at Baselin

Unread 05-27-2013, 12:45 PM   #1
jeepsecondbase
1998 ZJ 

Roof Rack

Does anyone have a roof rack for sale??? or know where I can get one for cheap? thanks

jeepsecondbase is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2013, 09:03 PM   #2
thetammon
1995 ZJ 

Just google it! There's lots to choose from. Or you can get a cheapo from Walmart

Sent from something using JeepForum
thetammon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #3
moose27
1996 ZJ 

Etrailor.com has a nice roof rack for zjs. I think it was 185 the last time I checked it out.
Unread 05-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #4
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

i actually found mine on a ZJ in the junkyard. ended up selling it a while back though, decided i didnt really need it. just keep your eyes open, theyre out there.
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
moose27
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio
i actually found mine on a ZJ in the junkyard. ended up selling it a while back though, decided i didnt really need it. just keep your eyes open, theyre out there.
That's the only thing I hate at my jy I go to, all the zjs are pretty much stock lol I finally found some tow hook brackets for the first time
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:44 PM   #6
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose27 View Post
That's the only thing I hate at my jy I go to, all the zjs are pretty much stock lol I finally found some tow hook brackets for the first time
same here, but ive gotten a few good scores. last weekend they got a new ZJ in there so i went to check it out, found that it had 4 coil spring spacers on it! i already have a set on my ZJ, but i figured i could sell them. pulled em off and took em up to the office, a buck a piece! got a guy hopefully coming later today to buy them for $40! that roof rack cost me 30 bucks, sold it to a guy for $75. thats why i always look out for hard to find small parts too, such as 2wd ZJ cubby boxes. the junkyard by me gets around 5 bucks for it, alot guys on here will pay $20+ all day long!
Unread 05-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #7
moose27
1996 ZJ 

That's how I am too, I scored those tow hook brackets the other week and before that 4 black bullet hole rims for 15 a piece

Tags
lifted , roof rack , zj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.