Rocky road lift kit? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rocky road lift kit?

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 06-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Darman
1995 ZJ 

Rocky road lift kit?

Ive been looking for a lift kit and IRO seems to be the way im leaning but i found this http://www.rocky-road.com/zjtrailblazer.html . it seems like a way better deal. comes with adj front track bar and rear track bar mount along with OME srpings. Does anyone have this or heard anything about it?

Darman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2011, 08:58 PM   #2
5.9 ANDY
zj tractor

1998 ZJ 

do some searching obout rocky road, it wont take you long to find out that they are a crappy company, with terrible customer service, and products that arnt far from behind their service.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shift_grind View Post
It's threads like this that make me wonder why people lift there jeeps
its comments like this that make me wonder why some people are jerks.

build thread:http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/...ndard-1056365/
5.9 ANDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2011, 09:05 PM   #3
leadfootny
1996 ZJ 

Drop brackets are a bad deal. If you search, you will find that mild off roading will rip them up. The tc drop isnt necessary...the only plus is the ome springs. I just got the iro kit with new rear springs and an adjustable rear trackbar. Yeah, it is a little more expensive but it absolutely is worth it. Plus i have heard nothing good about rro customer service. Josh at iro was quick to reply and answer any and all questions I had prior to purchase and their reputation is that they are there after as well.
Unread 06-06-2011, 06:20 AM   #4
newfieZJ
1995 ZJ 

OME TJ springs is what you get . A OEM sized track bar (hollow)with a TRE that wears out in less than a year . A frame bracket for the rear track bar that "will" rip your frame from street use . Shocks that will leave your nads somewhere in the stomach area .

Have patience , keep saving , buy a proper lift , thank me after .
newfieZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 07:38 AM   #5
speedbucket
1993 ZJ 

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

^pretty much sums it up

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.