Rock Krawler Shocks ? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rock Krawler Shocks ?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-Gear2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille

Unread 02-11-2008, 09:34 PM   #31
kirsch98gc6
1998 ZJ 

Im not trying to be a big jerk here guys im just trying to stick up for a bunch of nice guys. I guess i shoulda just said that if you call and talk to them nicely theyre pretty easy going and willing to work with you. A big think about their kits is they are constantly being developed and change year to year. There may have been some bugs with early kits but nothing they wouldnt fix for sure. I just dont think RK deserves a bad rap because i know em personally and theyre a bunch of cool guys like any of you or me.

98 ZJ 4.0 8inch LA, 36 inch Iroks, Ected Lockd-Alloy USA chromo'd HP30, Aussie Lockd-Crown chromo'd-trussed D35, other goodies
kirsch98gc6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2008, 03:02 PM   #32
alexxj

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirsch98gc6 View Post
Im not trying to be a big jerk here guys im just trying to stick up for a bunch of nice guys. I guess i shoulda just said that if you call and talk to them nicely theyre pretty easy going and willing to work with you. A big think about their kits is they are constantly being developed and change year to year. There may have been some bugs with early kits but nothing they wouldnt fix for sure. I just dont think RK deserves a bad rap because i know em personally and theyre a bunch of cool guys like any of you or me.
Yep, what josh said. Theyre a good bunch of guys. You should not e-mail them, a phone call goes alot futher. A rep who works there said they get over 400 emails a day a majority of which are people asking stupid questions. Call and ask them, they will help you out, and if something is broke or deffective im sure they would be more then happy to replace it for free or next to nothing.. And obviously for you to say he isnt a hardcore wheeler you havent met him.. if he finds an obstacle he will get over it one way or another..
alexxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #33
kirsch98gc6
1998 ZJ 

Hey alex didnt know you browsed the ZJ forums Then again i dont usually either

98 ZJ 4.0 8inch LA, 36 inch Iroks, Ected Lockd-Alloy USA chromo'd HP30, Aussie Lockd-Crown chromo'd-trussed D35, other goodies
kirsch98gc6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2008, 05:42 PM   #34
alexxj

i was searching for an older video on google and this popped up, so i thought i would post up my input..
alexxj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2008, 07:48 PM   #35
Chief Slacker
1993 ZJ 

Nick......just get the BBCs
Chief Slacker is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.