Rock Auto Discount - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rock Auto Discount

Currie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops andIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 02-23-2006, 05:44 AM   #1
Turbonut

Rock Auto Discount

As I have purchased items from Rock Auto in the past, just received this message that an additional 5% discount can be taken off their already, what seem to be low, prices. Not a bad deal if anyone wants to use the number, be my guest:

Thank you for being a www.RockAuto.com customer!
To show our appreciation, we would like to give you and your friends a special discount on auto parts.

Here's how it works:
- You give the following discount code to friends, neighbors, relatives, the guy at the corner garage--anyone you know who works on cars or trucks:

- When someone (including yourself) places an order at www.rockauto.com and enters your discount code, he or she will receive an immediate 5% discount on that order.
* If you are using our Java Catalog, enter your discount code in the "How did you hear about us" line of the shopping cart
* If you are using our non-Java Catalog, enter your the discount code in the "Discount Code" field of the Shopping Cart and click "Calculate Discount"
- The discount code expires on April 25, 2006; so don't wait!

You may use this discount code as often as you wish until it expires, but only one discount code can be used per order.

**Each month we see people who put the word "discount" in front of their code and do not get the discount. Please enter ONLY the discount code.**

Please call or email if you have questions or suggestions. Thanks again for buying your auto parts at RockAuto!

Turbonut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2006, 06:13 AM   #2
Woody
Retired back to Bowties

I get the same message.
Unread 02-23-2006, 06:31 AM   #3
Turbonut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airmanwoody
I get the same message.
Yes, I'm certain it was a mass "mailing" to all their customers, but just thought someone not familiar with Rock might want to use the discount. Geez, they even have a Dorman motor with the regulator - $57.00 for a '99.
Turbonut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2006, 09:08 AM   #4
sastanley
1993 ZJ 

Sweet! I am getting ready to replace my ECM since I currently have the 'wait for check engine light to make the fuel pump run' issue
sastanley is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-23-2006, 11:45 AM   #5
greasefingers
1994 ZJ 

They also have Moog bushings for the suspension.

94 Black Laredo 4-Liter with QuadraTrac (42RE trans & NP249 TC) 200,000 + miles purchased new

88 Cherokee 2-door with 5speed manual 139K miles(deceased) purchased new
greasefingers is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-11-2011, 06:18 AM   #6
geewhiz
1978 CJ5 

Sorry to hit an old post.
71729661485687 This discount code expires on December 11, 2011
John
geewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2011, 02:01 PM   #7
geewhiz
1978 CJ5 

they hit me again!
This discount code expires on January 1, 2012
geewhiz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #8
MAUSS
1996 ZJ 

I buy stuff from Rockauto all the time... it's amazing how much cheaper they are than the local auto parts places, even with the shipping.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.