ring and pinion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > ring and pinion

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Advance Adapters SYE KitsRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 12-28-2002, 05:15 PM   #1
turk

ring and pinion

Hey all,
I need a ring and pinion for my 98 ZJ rear. I am hoping I will be lucky enough to catch someone who has just upgraded. The biggest problem I have is... I cannot afford new. If I could, I would upgrade myself! Oh, it is a 3.55 ratio. I would appreciate any help.

98 JGC Laredo 4.0, 3" lift, Rustys adjustable UCA's & LCA's, Custom K&N intake, high flow exhaust, Jet chip Stage 2 and 32x11.5 BFG TA's
turk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2002, 07:38 PM   #2
MJR

Dana 35 or Aluminum Dana 44 ?.
Unread 12-28-2002, 09:58 PM   #3
turk

dana 35

98 JGC Laredo 4.0, 3" lift, Rustys adjustable UCA's & LCA's, Custom K&N intake, high flow exhaust, Jet chip Stage 2 and 32x11.5 BFG TA's
Unread 12-28-2002, 11:05 PM   #4
MJR

I think I still have an old set burried in the garage somewhere. It shouldn't be hard to find a set a little closer to you but if I can find them you are welcome to them. Just let me know.
Unread 12-29-2002, 02:45 PM   #5
turk

That would be great, drop me a line at my regular email anthony@laserfantasy.com with your phone number so I can call and go over details. I am looking to do the work on my Jeep in January (the 10th). The problem is I am travelling to Pittsburgh to do the work and visit family and friends. So, as soon as you can get back to me we can work out any details.

Thank you very much,

Turk

Unread 12-29-2002, 11:11 PM   #6
MJR

I will get back to you in a day or so.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.