Rhino Liner for ZJ Cladding - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rhino Liner for ZJ Cladding

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-15-2006, 09:18 PM   #91
wh1te
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewman141
Do not use the duplicolor stuff!!! It is definately not durable enough. I did the spray on inside a small trailer and cardboard boxes rubbed it off. I just did the roll on stuff on my sliders, 3 coats and after moving them around the backyard a few times there are huge flakes missing and chips - terrible products. I have the herc kit and will be doing the sliders over as well as where the cladding was and I'm thinking about the ARB as well. We'll see
Ok thanks alot I was just about to go an buy this you just saved me 46 dollars. but cost me another 50 because now i have to get the herculiner kit oh well i guess its best to do it right once

custom: radiator support/ tow points
wh1te is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2006, 03:47 PM   #92
anticrombie
1996 ZJ 

Well, I'm letting the first coat dry. It has been for about an hour and a half now. It's almost ready. I'll put up pics as soon as I get everything reassembled.
anticrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2006, 05:39 PM   #93
anticrombie
1996 ZJ 

Finished the second coat and it looks amazing. I took all the parts off that I painted except the rear door claddings and the rocker panels. I did the front and rear bumpers, the door claddings and things, rocker panels and also the grill. I'm waiting an hour or two more to reinstall the parts and get some final pictures.
anticrombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-14-2009, 07:40 AM   #94
1stZJ
1996 ZJ 

1stZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2011, 11:35 PM   #95
WJWarrior
2002 WJ 

I know im a couple years behind on this thread but its a good one. Anybody who posted about using their chosen method and product have any updated information about the quality over the last couple years? I would love to hear. Im looking to do the same thing, but when this thread was live it seemed nobody had there coating on for more than a couple months. Thanks guys.
WJWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2011, 09:00 AM   #96
Dizasty
1997 ZJ 

I used some stuff on my rocker panels its a bedliner spray the sprays are always better you avoid brush strokes and it just gives it a all around better look. You did a good job though not bashing just my 2 cents
Dizasty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.