Retro fit headlamp levelers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Retro fit headlamp levelers

GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-15-2014, 05:14 PM   #1
Exdecuk
1998 ZJ 

Retro fit headlamp levelers

As the title says, i want to fit the headlamp levelers to the ZJ which was an option on the ZG over here but mine being a Canadian import is lacking. I have the switch fitted already but loose the option of auto headlamps, only have one or the other it seems unless the switch can be altered? Obviously i need the motors which i have and i suppose the loom to plug into the motors and switch, anyone know how it goes to the fuse box etc? I have the factory FSM somewhere but having just moved its there somewhere but where i dont know ... lol I thought someone here posted having done it but i tried searching without any luck :-(

Cheers

A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.
Exdecuk is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.