Resetting Miles Until Maintenance Display
The message is displayed if "miles/kms to service" is 0, to indicate that regular service and maintenance is due.
To reset your service interval counter:
Turn the ignition on
Press the 'select' button momentarily then
Press the set button for at least 2 seconds
The counter will reset to 7500 miles (3000km) or whatever value in 500 mile increments from 2000 to 7500 you have selected as the default (1000km increments from 3000km to 12000km).
Customize Your Vehicle Information Center
Information can be displayed in U.S. or Metric. Press the US/M button on the Overhead Console to select the desired mode.
Use the following steps to customize your Vehicle Information Center:
1. Press and hold the SET button while turning the ignition ON. The Center will display "Language" - (whatever language was set during the last "Set" cycle).
2. Press the SELECT button to display the next language selection. You have the choice of Enblish, French, German, Spanish, or Italian. Press the SET button to lock in your choice.
3. After step 2 has been completed the Center will change the screen to a 12 or 24-hour time cycle that you can choose between by pressing the SELECT button.
4. Pressing the SET button will lock your choice into the computer.
5. After step 4 has been completed the Center will display the sevice reminder mileage interval. If you choose to be reminded of service more often than 7,500 miles (3000km) you can change the mileage interval by pressing the SELECT button. It can be set to indicate mileage in 500 mile increments from 2,000 to 7,500 (or in 1000km increments from 3000km to 12000km).
6. When you have reached the desired number press the SET button to store your choice in the computer and to return the display to nomral operation.
|The time now is 09:28 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.