It is exactly a "how to", but not a tips or suggestions. (cut and paste from page)
02S Sensor removal Never apply any type of grease to the oxygen sensor electrical connector, or attempt any soldering of the sensor wiring harness.
WARNING: THE EXHAUST MANIFOLD, EXHAUST PIPES AND CATALYTIC CONVERTER(S) BECOME VERY HOT DURING ENGINE OPERATION. ALLOW ENGINE TO COOL BEFORE REMOVING OXYGEN SENSOR.
1. Raise and support vehicle.
2. Disconnect O2S pigtail harness from main wiring harness.
3. If equipped, disconnect sensor wire harness mounting clips from engine or body.
CAUTION: When disconnecting sensor electrical connector, do not pull directly on wire going into sensor.
4. Remove O2S sensor with an oxygen sensor removal and installation tool.
02S Sensor installation
Threads of new oxygen sensors are factory coated with anti-seize compound to aid in removal. DO NOT add any additional anti-seize compound to threads of a new oxygen sensor.
1. Install O2S sensor. Tighten to 22 ft. lbs. (30 N·m) torque.
2. Connect O2S sensor wire connector to main wiring harness.
3. If equipped, connect sensor wire harness mounting clips to engine or body. When Equipped: The O2S pigtail harness must be clipped and/or bolted back to their original positions on engine or body to prevent mechanical damage to wiring.
1983 CJ7 Daily Driver
SOLD----- 2004 Onyx Green Pearl JGC (WJ) Laredo - 4.0L - SelecTrac - 2" BB - Gal 1:6-9, Mk 13:22-23