Replacing my PCM - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Replacing my PCM

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDThe NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.com

Unread 03-02-2014, 07:16 AM   #31
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squinty22 View Post
Anyone else have any good ideas.I don`t want to buy a new ecu to find out that was not my problem.The other thing is the ecu I got from the salvage yard has not had the caps done.Do any of you think this would be worth a shot.Thanks again.
if it has never been on vehicle with security, it should work. the security module should activate the no-run feature, then manage security by enabling and disabling it.

ZeeJay1997 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.