Removing ABS fuse? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Removing ABS fuse?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 10-03-2013, 11:00 AM   #1
Deadhorse
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Removing ABS fuse?

I want to disable my ABS as it's malfunctioning and read a post about removing the fuse to do this but there are two ABS fuses in the box behind the battery, one for the ABS valve and one for the pump? I don't want to damage the system any more so which one is it?

Deadhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2013, 12:06 PM   #2
Timo_90xj
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Location: Helsinki, Finland - on the European side of the Atlantic
Remove all ABS- related fuses. One in the passenger side of the vehicle in the cab., other in the PDC.

You will not cause damage to anything. I keep my ABS deactivated most of the year, I only plug in the fuses when I go get the vehicle for the annual inspection.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/d...s-etc-1222317/

1990 XJ Limited (4-door), 4.0 I6, AW4, NP242, ***rolled and totalled @ 165k miles***

***Under construction***
1990 XJ (4-door), 4.0 I6, AW4, NP242, PBR 42" tires, Unimog 404 portal axles, 110" WB, full cage + uniframe completely rebuilt, front 3-link + panhard / double triangulated 4-link rear,... ***SOLD***
Timo_90xj is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.