Rear Windshield Wiper - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rear Windshield Wiper

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 10-28-2004, 02:08 AM   #1
EYPUFF
1995 ZJ 

Rear Windshield Wiper

It's been raining here a lot lately. (So cal) and well obviously the dirt lots have been getting a little muddy... so i thought i'd venture out and "check out" the lot. anyways, on doing so.. my rear window gets dirty. so i try the rear wiper. wiper works.. the spray nozzle doesnt. seems all clogged up. wondering how to open it and clean it. any suggestion?

EY

Green Jeep Club Member # 32
EYPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-28-2004, 07:32 AM   #2
greasefingers
1994 ZJ 

Look at your reservoir. You will notice that it has two pump/motors. One for the windshield & one for the hatch. You must first determine if the rear hatch motor/pump is working.

94 Black Laredo 4-Liter with QuadraTrac (42RE trans & NP249 TC) 200,000 + miles purchased new

88 Cherokee 2-door with 5speed manual 139K miles(deceased) purchased new
greasefingers is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.