Rear left running light doesn't work - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rear left running light doesn't work

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 03-25-2007, 08:11 PM   #1
ZJcrawler45
1998 ZJ 

Rear left running light doesn't work

For about a week now my rear driver side running light thats on the same bulb as the stop light works intermediately. Its the double filament bulb and the stop light will work, but not the running light. Sometimes the running light will work it seems but most of the time it will not. Where should i start looking from problems? I replaced the bulb and the old ones connector was broke and there was like black/brownish looking grease inside the connector where the bulb goes, my dad said it was corrosion. What could be my problem and where can i start?

ZJcrawler45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
ZJcrawler45
1998 ZJ 

help! please
Unread 03-26-2007, 07:08 PM   #3
ZJcrawler45
1998 ZJ 

tttttttttttttttttt
Unread 06-07-2010, 02:47 PM   #4
CorneliusRox
1993 ZJ 

I have the same exact problem. My brake light was burnt out, replaced it, and not the running light (same light) doesnt work...

ever fix this?
CorneliusRox is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.