Rear brakes Q - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 Old 05-11-2009, 01:38 PM Thread Starter
craddock01
1996 ZJ 

Rear brakes Q

Replaced rear rotors and pads year ago they work sort of I am starting to get some pitting on rotor an its somewhat score (properly I mean) from the pads is this normal, should they look as cleanly scored as front brakes or is this weak braking in rear also I need to put anti rattle clips/springs on and I'm getting conflicting info from Jeep,parts stores etc.Crown Jeep shows 2 springs on each caliper front and back, Jeep says it needs 4 on front,maybe they werent sure Napa says its two 1 clip per side on front bottom believe.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.