Rear Adjustable Arms - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Rear Adjustable Arms

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #1
BlazerZJ
1997 ZJ 

Rear Adjustable Arms

Hey I need to get new adjustable control arms. I am getting both upper and lower. I have been looking at the IRO adjustable control arms. Has anyone used these? Any feedback.

I am also planning on getting a new steering stabalizer as well since it is still the stock one on there. I am up in the air between the Rancho RS5000, Skyjacker M95, or Skyjacker Hydro 7000

Can anyone recommend a good steering stabalizer to replace a shot stock one.

Unread 04-01-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
JakeC132
1995 ZJ 

Ome makes the best steering stabilizer I've heard. I've also heard iro arms are mid grade. There are better ones but there are also much worse ones. I'd say they are definitely a very good value for the money though.
JakeC132 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:04 PM   #3
riot1987
1997 ZJ 

Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
Agree with above. OME makes a GOOD SS

^build thread^
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:10 PM   #4
BlazerZJ
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeC132 View Post
Ome makes the best steering stabilizer I've heard. I've also heard iro arms are mid grade. There are better ones but there are also much worse ones. I'd say they are definitely a very good value for the money though.
Thats kind of what I figured about the IRO Control Arms. But I can get both lower arms and upper arms with both being adjustable for about $330 which is a very good deal. I want something that is tougher than stock but I don't need anything crazy I don't do a lot of offroading just everynow and then.

I also heard about some steering stabilizer from Moog or something like that. Not sure what kind it is but I have heard that it is supposed to be very good.
Unread 04-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
riot1987
1997 ZJ 

Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazerZJ View Post
Thats kind of what I figured about the IRO Control Arms. But I can get both lower arms and upper arms with both being adjustable for about $330 which is a very good deal. I want something that is tougher than stock but I don't need anything crazy I don't do a lot of offroading just everynow and then.

I also heard about some steering stabilizer from Moog or something like that. Not sure what kind it is but I have heard that it is supposed to be very good.
IRO makes a good product. From the sounds of how much you wheel, those IRO arms will be just gravy.

^build thread^
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2013, 07:48 AM   #6
baldygo
1996 ZJ 

im in the same boat, talk to kolak he deals with IRO stuff now
ill be getting all upper adjustable and the double shear TB.

throw a V8 tie rod on your 4.0
thats an upgrade and not a crazy price
baldygo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.