Ratmonkey memorial decals - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Ratmonkey memorial decals

TeraFlex Now at Rockridge 4WD! BEST DEALS around!Alloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsENGO QUADLUX 6" to 54" LED AMBER AND WHITE MULTI

Unread 06-12-2013, 03:38 PM   #136
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i started a memorial thread for Ratmonkey here....

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f7/ra.../#post15553172

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 04:37 PM   #137
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_breaker_5 View Post
just a bump for the donations thread. i hate to be shameless about asking for donations but his mother is in a tough way. i have given her all i can as far as money, goes.

http://www.youcaring.com/memorial-fu...at-rest-/65052
I lost my mom earlier this year and know firsthand the financial burden it places on the loved ones if there is no insurance left behind.

I'll donate on the site you listed but I also suggest selling the rig and applying the funds to the cause rather than using funds to complete the rig. Its the harsh reality but we all leave unfinished things behind.

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 04:55 PM   #138
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeepguy View Post
I lost my mom earlier this year and know firsthand the financial burden it places on the loved ones if there is no insurance left behind.

I'll donate on the site you listed but I also suggest selling the rig and applying the funds to the cause rather than using funds to complete the rig. Its the harsh reality but we all leave unfinished things behind.

his mother is selling the rig... to me. i will be paying her a fair amount for it. that is not even in consideration at this point in time however. there will be a lot of paperwork to get the title into her name so she can legally sell it to me. i told her just yesterday i would give her the money for it now and i will take possession of it after everything is settled. she wouldn't hear of it. she also knows what that jeep means to me, at this point and she would also be devastated if i were to not have it.

i had an update earlier saying ALL the funds will be going to rats mom until everything is settled. if we do not meet that mission here then there are other avenues we are taking to raise money as well.

as soon as his mother gets some things in order i hope to sell some of his left over jeep parts.

There is no way on gods green earth i will allow that ride to not be mine. i understand where all of you are coming from. I hope you can also realize where i am coming from. that jeep is more a piece of him than any other of his possessions.

i don't know if any of that sounded snarky but i really truly did not mean it to be. please believe me when i tell you that i am not meaning any of this to sound like i am spewing attitude.

5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
Unread 06-12-2013, 05:11 PM   #139
TJSWJ
2001 WJ 

Quote:
There is no way on gods green earth i will allow that ride to not be mine. i understand where all of you are coming from. I hope you can also realize where i am coming from. that jeep is more a piece of him than any other of his possessions.
I feel ya 100% on this. I just recently purchased my best friend's truck from his father. It was Jerry's (my best friend) pride an joy and Ill be damned if I was going to let someone else take it.

Im sorry if I missed it, but is the sticker money seperate from the family donation money?
Unread 06-12-2013, 05:34 PM   #140
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

stickers and t-shirts are yet to be posted on any web site. i may just put them up for sale on my facebook business page, or something since i have no idea how to make a web page.

i do paracording and i can easily post items for sale there and keep the sales separate from my normal paracord items. i did not want to do that because if i was looking at it, it would seem shady to me. but i am so burnt out right now with all the other stuff going on that it may have to be the initial placement for the memorial fundraising items.

i would also be willing to give anyone who donates a 50% discount on any paracord items purchased. i just don't know how to do that. i think i can setup a special discount code for those that do donate. but i would be afraid of the code being misused. maybe i can do a buy one get one for anyone that donates instead. that would be easier to track i suppose. let me know what you guys think. my paracord shop has not been updated in a long time so i suppose if that's a viable solution then let me know what your thoughts are.

again... all proceeds will go to tylers mother until all his affairs are settled. then after that any continued donations will go to building his rig.

Unread 06-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #141
nickpequignot
1996 ZJ 

Not to be off topic but do you have a website for your paracord stuff?

And I just told the designer to make the changes I previously noted and we should have the final design
Unread 06-12-2013, 06:02 PM   #142
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
i don't know if any of that sounded snarky but i really truly did not mean it to be. please believe me when i tell you that i am not meaning any of this to sound like i am spewing attitude.
Not taken like that at all.

Good luck with everything.

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 06:10 PM   #143
txbass06
1998 ZJ 

I didn't take it as you catching an attitude or anything like that either

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickpequignot View Post
Not to be off topic but do you have a website for your paracord stuff?
I'm curious about this as well
txbass06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 05:57 AM   #144
bigbill888
1996 ZJ 

what happened to the rat?
All work well
bigbill888 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-13-2013, 10:41 AM   #145
MyKeyB
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbill888 View Post
what happened to the rat?
He was in an auto accident and didn't make it.
Unread 06-21-2013, 04:42 AM   #146
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

So how are these going or?
Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #147
um7267
1998 ZJ 

still in for support, as said been through this 2 years ago, kids are supposed to bury their parent not the other way

wish i could do more but i have no job at the moment so money is tight right now
to the good times and the bad, the family we have and lost, little brother 1988-2011
um7267 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-21-2013, 01:03 PM   #148
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

i sent the last design submitted to the t-shirt guy. i am going to try to do it in 2 colors. the same guy has a decal cutter. i may just have him do the decals also, but i don't want to step on any toes.

Unread 06-28-2013, 03:51 PM   #149
um7267
1998 ZJ 

if i may make a suggestion, say the shirt is 10 bucks and the decal is 5, make it an even 20 and the 5 left over goes to the family? of something along those lines that way it would be easier for everyone to pay and see what they are getting as well as doing for the family
to the good times and the bad, the family we have and lost, little brother 1988-2011
um7267 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-28-2013, 04:05 PM   #150
BLarkin
1997 ZJ 

The price of the decal was going to be $15, with $5 going to the family, if I remember correctly. But I haven't heard much lately, not sure what's been going on with the decals and shirts.
BLarkin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.