radio button sticks - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > radio button sticks

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-16-2012, 07:34 PM   #1
dnuccio
1995 ZJ 

radio button sticks

The other day I was working on rewiring my fog lights so I disconnected the negative battery cable. obviously this reset my radio. When i got back in the jeep and turned it on, the radio was on AM, so I pushed the AM/FM button and the damn button is stuck in. I whacked it a couple times with my hand and got it to pop back out, but is there a way i can prevent the button from sticking in the future?

dnuccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #2
dusterdude
1996 ZJ 

Try to spray some electronic cleaner behind it
dusterdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 04:07 AM   #3
coralman
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Plastic safe electronic cleaner.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.