Quick Help Needed. .. . What do these go to?? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Quick Help Needed. .. . What do these go to??

UCF Halloween Sale - 15% Off Until Midnight on Friday!Halloween Savings to die for!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 01-31-2013, 05:30 PM   #16
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

you most likely have the downgraded vic like me i have spare wires dangling somewhere too that i just have not worried about, i am sure it is the same on my 2008 dodge caliber also. the upgraded vic is loaded with sensors but the factory just uses the same harness and leaves those unplugged.

xcaliber81 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 04:56 AM   #17
KoreaZJ
1994 ZJ 

Hood switch connector... used with security system.

KoreaZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 06:11 AM   #18
JeepBeats96JGC
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoreaZJ View Post
Hood switch connector... used with security system.

Thanks! Makes sense, wish i had the factory alarm lol.
JeepBeats96JGC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-01-2013, 07:56 AM   #19
Rich93ZJ
1993 ZJ 

Careful what you wish for . I'm sooooooooooo glad mine came without one. Factory alarms cause more trouble than just about anything else on our jeeps.
Rich93ZJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-06-2013, 09:02 AM   #20
KSJeeperTJ
1998 ZJ 

The plug by the firewall is almost definately for the Coolant Level Sensor. If you do a quick search on "Coolant Sensor Bad" you will be happy that you have nowhere to plug this in.
wp_20130206_002.jpg  
98 Platinum 5.9 Limited (My DD); 98 Slate 5.9 Limited (Son's DD); 98 XJ Stock 4.0 Classic (Disappeard in the Middle of the Night); 97 TJ Sport 4.6L I6 Stroker, 4.5 in. Teraflex Long Arm, 35s (Sold), Detroit Rear; 89 XJ Stock 4.0 Laredo (Wife Totaled RIP); 85 CJ7 Basically Stock 4.2 (Sold); And a few others...
KSJeeperTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.