Question about springs? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Question about springs?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-28-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
countryboy7883

Question about springs?

I have a 98 jeep grand cherokee zj and I am needing to find out if I take the front springs off of a dodge ram will they work for the back of my jeep? I know that I can take the front springs off and put them on the back and it will work I am just wanting a beefier spring on the back because I am pulling a lawn trailer and need it raised up more. Please if anyone knows let me know, or any help will work.

countryboy7883 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coil , coil springs , shocks , springs

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.