Project Mistake. - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Project Mistake.

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 09-15-2013, 07:41 AM   #61
Texsun
1999 XJ Cherokee 

they are expensive, however the barter system value was an iPad mini and an older MacBook Pro both valued at sub $1500 the RC valued in at over $2800 in ready to run cars! not including the other goodies we got!

Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2013, 08:09 AM   #62
Scopez
1994 ZJ 

They're a mini Jeep...
Unread 09-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #63
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsun View Post
The MTRs Dig...
Good to have you back around I got the same year, same color, same interior, same condition...so I'll apologize in advance if I mimic some of your ideas. One thing that's been on my mind is to find a way to protect the plasti'crap moldings on the rockers. Good to know 31's will work, I was on the verge of putting the XJ's tires on to see.
Unread 09-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #64
Texsun
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Nothing new to report, other than I am out of town. Drove the Jeep 318 miles one way with no issues!

Unread 09-23-2013, 12:09 AM   #65
Texsun
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Unread 01-12-2014, 12:24 PM   #66
Texsun
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Just got settled into our new place in Texas, now looking for a bumper combo and small lift...

Unread 01-12-2014, 01:51 PM   #67
S8NNG8
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I really don't like Rusty's customer service, but the equipment is good and cheap. I'm planning to do a similar lift to what I did on my XJ and 31's, and I'd like to put all new arms on the ZJ. I might stay with the stationary bushings on adj arms. My flex Joints on the XJ have caused a lot of thunking that makes for a slightly unlikable ride.
Unread 01-12-2014, 02:43 PM   #68
jeeepguy
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsun View Post
Just got settled into our new place in Texas, now looking for a bumper combo and small lift...

Good luck with the new place, the build and thanks for your service.

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil"
Doug Patton
Quote:
...We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. ...I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post...
Quote:
I bought the HI-WAY BLASTER HORN that's 139dB and every time I honk the horn an Angel dies.
Quote:
Revelation 13:16-18
16 - He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads,
17 - and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18 - Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: (Real ID and RFID chips)
Think about it...
jeeepguy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.