Project Mistake. - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Project Mistake.

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Reply
Unread 09-10-2013, 04:10 PM   #46
Texsun
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copperas Cove, TX
Posts: 2,590
Not sure what just happened to my photobucket...

Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:05 PM   #47
Texsun
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copperas Cove, TX
Posts: 2,590
I just figured out why they images quit displaying... I have 20 gigs of bandwidth to outside websites, with that said I hit the limit with this new build. If what I am reading is true, than my pictures have been viewed 10k times since I posted this build, with that said 2 beans and 99 pebbles later I have unlimited bandwidth for y'all to enjoy!

$2.99
Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:47 PM   #48
Scopez
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Aiken, SC
Posts: 1,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsun
I just figured out why they images quit displaying... I have 20 gigs of bandwidth to outside websites, with that said I hit the limit with this new build. If what I am reading is true, than my pictures have been viewed 10k times since I posted this build, with that said 2 beans and 99 pebbles later I have unlimited bandwidth for y'all to enjoy!

$2.99
I was gonna say you probably hit a bandwidth limit, but I figured I'd wait and see if you got it.
Scopez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 07:41 PM   #49
Texsun
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copperas Cove, TX
Posts: 2,590
I will also be building an Axial Wraith to match this rig so if there is enough interest I will post here as well!
Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 07:55 PM   #50
Scopez
Registered User
1996 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Aiken, SC
Posts: 1,535
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsun
I will also be building an Axial Wraith to match this rig so if there is enough interest I will post here as well!
A buddy of mine has about 7 SCTs he's built up. That hobby is crazy expensive...just like a jeep.
Scopez is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:07 PM   #51
bobthecatkiller
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: binghamton, newyork
Posts: 805
Subbed, your xj was a beast!
I love zjs and im going to buy another.
__________________
officer: What where you doing down by the river?
me: awww ahhhh awwww exploring?
officer: mudding?
me: yaaaaa.
bobthecatkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #52
Texsun
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copperas Cove, TX
Posts: 2,590
The MTRs Dig...


Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:04 PM   #53
AKIQPilot
1FUNXJ
 
AKIQPilot's Avatar
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wasilla, Alaska
Posts: 302
Great looking ZJ Drew. Can't wait to see what you come up with over the next few months. Looks good so far.

I am in the process of pulling the trigger on a ZJ as well. Still trying to do some research, really trying to figure out what to avoid when buying one. There are lots of them around here for pretty cheap. I'm looking at a pretty nice '97 for $600. 4.0, AW4, 170,000 miles.

Any suggestions from ZJ owners on what to stay away from. I should start my won tread I guess.
__________________
'01 XJ Sport
4.0, AW4, 8.5" lift, 38.5X15 Cut Boggers, Warn M8000C, 3/4 Ton HP D44, Corp 14, Ruff Stuff Steering and Track Bar, RE Control Components, Spartan, OR-FAB.

AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 03:13 PM   #54
bobthecatkiller
Registered User
2000 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: binghamton, newyork
Posts: 805
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIQPilot
Great looking ZJ Drew. Can't wait to see what you come up with over the next few months. Looks good so far.

I am in the process of pulling the trigger on a ZJ as well. Still trying to do some research, really trying to figure out what to avoid when buying one. There are lots of them around here for pretty cheap. I'm looking at a pretty nice '97 for $600. 4.0, AW4, 170,000 miles.

Any suggestions from ZJ owners on what to stay away from. I should start my won tread I guess.
I Doubt it has a aw4 unless it was swapped in.
I think zjs only came with the aw4 in 93 and I have yet to see one.
__________________
officer: What where you doing down by the river?
me: awww ahhhh awwww exploring?
officer: mudding?
me: yaaaaa.
bobthecatkiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2013, 11:04 PM   #55
Texsun
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copperas Cove, TX
Posts: 2,590
hmm, first time out with the crawler and already some damage!








Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013, 01:29 AM   #56
AKIQPilot
1FUNXJ
 
AKIQPilot's Avatar
2001 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Wasilla, Alaska
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthecatkiller View Post
I Doubt it has a aw4 unless it was swapped in.
I think zjs only came with the aw4 in 93 and I have yet to see one.
OK, thanks. I'm still trying to figure out the ZJ. Today was the first time I really gave one a second thought.
__________________
'01 XJ Sport
4.0, AW4, 8.5" lift, 38.5X15 Cut Boggers, Warn M8000C, 3/4 Ton HP D44, Corp 14, Ruff Stuff Steering and Track Bar, RE Control Components, Spartan, OR-FAB.

AKIQPilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2013, 09:23 AM   #57
Myusername1674
Web Wheeler
 
Myusername1674's Avatar
1995 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Chattanooga, TN
Posts: 1,886
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthecatkiller View Post
I Doubt it has a aw4 unless it was swapped in.
I think zjs only came with the aw4 in 93 and I have yet to see one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKIQPilot View Post
Any suggestions from ZJ owners on what to stay away from. I should start my won tread I guess.
All 5.2 Jeeps came with the 249 (all time 4x4)

the 4.0 zj should have the 242, which can switch between 2wd, 4 part time, 4 full and lo.

Oh and you should get a grand, they're great!
__________________
95 ZJ, Build in progress
Myusername1674 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 05:04 PM   #58
Texsun
Registered User
1999 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Copperas Cove, TX
Posts: 2,590
wooo!!!


Texsun is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2013, 09:22 PM   #59
GCjunkie93
Registered User
1993 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Letcher, SD
Posts: 350
haha nice!
__________________
Andrew
1993 5.2 V8 Limited|3.5" RC|31x10.5R15 GoodYear Wrangler A/Ts|Soft 8's w/4" BS|Nates4x4 Front Bumper|KOR HD SS|Clear Corners|Cherrybomb Extreme

1984 CJ7 Renegade **Under Construction**

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratmonkey View Post
Sometimes you just got to get them titties bouncing.
GCjunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2013, 12:18 AM   #60
riot1987
Registered User
1997 ZJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
Posts: 3,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texsun View Post
hmm, first time out with the crawler and already some damage!








Whats one of those little bastards run?? Price wise?
__________________
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/riots-97-grand-1436100/

^build thread^
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools






Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.