programming preset seats - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > programming preset seats

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 07-17-2011, 10:15 AM   #1
19YJ91
1997 ZJ 

programming preset seats

I have a 97 limited and there are buttons for the power seats to adjust automatically. How do I program them? Also every time I use the key fob the mirrors and seat moves how do I program this? thanks in advanced.

19YJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2011, 12:35 PM   #2
JeeperV8
1996 ZJ 

Thats all part of the set seating, I'll confirm when I can get my book out of the truck (I'm at work) but I believe you hold set until set lights up on the info center, set the poisons of seat, mirrors, and preset stations of radio (if stock) then push one of the set buttons to store all of this.
JeeperV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2011, 12:47 PM   #3
gothchick
1998 ZJ 

I was reading at some point (a thread is on this forum) that if the mirrors and seats are not holding their settings, sometimes it's a result of dirt getting in behind the outside driver's mirror. Something to do with the electrical connection not being solid. Fubars the system up...

Finished 4x2 --> 4x4 conversion.
gothchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2011, 01:51 PM   #4
ratmonkey
R.I.P.

1997 ZJ 

look at the driver's door. there's a panel that has a 1, 2, and set button.
look at the back of your fob for the number it is set to.
set your seat and mirrors to where you want them. hold the set button till blinking. then press the button that corresponds to the fob you're using.

the mirrors not holding their settings is the sensor. the memory module breaking power is the only reason the seats would revert to home position when the fob is pushed. unless it's reverting to the other set point that the fob doesn't do.

ratmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.