posting pictures - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > posting pictures

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-21-2013, 01:34 PM   #1
papitt
1995 ZJ 

posting pictures

.. ok am I supposed to be able to post pictures with the status my membership is in. If so I'll keep trying. I'd sure like to be able to post pictures from time to time.
.. This time it was nothing Jeep really but I got a new reclaimed drive way in front of my house. I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY & my drive you almost need 4x4 to cover the experience. My wife has mentioned her displeasure more than once over the past 30 years.
... I traded a Browning pump 10ga shotgun for 2 big 18 wheeler loads of this reclaim pavement millings. The Guy wanted 450.00 per load an he trucked it into my place. I GOT MY 17 year old Twin grand sons to come visit me. They did most of the work with a medium size IH tractor with a grader blade. Then we used hand rakes and ran my 3/4 ton Diesel truck over it from front to back to pack it. Much better than it was. I wanted to post a picture.
.....OK this is the message I'm getting 1.60MB exceeds this forums limit of 540.6 KB for this file type.
...What does this mean .. do I need to pay up or pay more. Or has something in my computer have to be changed.

Last edited by papitt; 07-21-2013 at 03:52 PM.. Reason: posting pictures
papitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 03:54 PM   #2
papitt
1995 ZJ 

Well darn now I Went in & upgraded my member ship came back an tried to add my pictures now it same my file 1.54MB is to large .exceeds the forum 540.6KB.
.. What do I do now.
Unread 07-21-2013, 04:09 PM   #3
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

Pappit, you will have to resize the pics to post them. Use photobucket, fotosizer.com, or the best one I 've found that was recommended by jeepers here was Infranview.com. Import your pic from your gallery to one of those, resize it, and it will give you the option of where you want to put the resized version. I just label it ''resized whatever" and put it back in the gallery. Then upload the resize to jeepforum. There are other ways of doing it, this is just the way I do it.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2013, 04:31 PM   #4
papitt
1995 ZJ 

... Thanks I'll get the wife to help next day or 2 she's been gone for 12 days with grand Kids.
Unread 07-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #5
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

yw pappit

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.