Pictures of rockers cut out - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Pictures of rockers cut out

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 03-14-2012, 08:18 AM   #1
BigClay
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Pictures of rockers cut out

On my last ZJ I put KOR rock sliders on it, on this ZJ I want to cut out the rockers and replace with steel. Looking for some pictures of how it looks; so post up!

Unread 03-14-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
Blackbeauty86

I'm gonna be doing the same thing! I would rather make my own then pay someone 300+ for them plus having bragging rights that say look what I did! Lol
Blackbeauty86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 09:00 AM   #3
BigClay
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeauty86 View Post
I'm gonna be doing the same thing! I would rather make my own then pay someone 300+ for them plus having bragging rights that say look what I did! Lol
I agree, and I am also looking for the added ground clearance, I was always smashing on the sliders, so maybe the eatra couple inches will help me avoid some of those rocks.
Unread 03-14-2012, 12:40 PM   #4
Technohead
Old School

1998 ZJ 

Check my build thread.

I just bought a new rig last weekend and will be doing more-or-less the same thing again. Only better.
Technohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2012, 12:49 PM   #5
DickDickle
1996 ZJ 

DickDickle is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.