picture request exhaust routing by the rear trackbar. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > picture request exhaust routing by the rear trackbar.

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-28-2013, 10:39 PM   #1
Y0ungGunZJ
1993 ZJ 

picture request exhaust routing by the rear trackbar.

For those that have a 3.5-5.5" lift I want to see how you had to route your exhaust by the trackbar and gas tank.

What I need for specs are your lift pipe diameter and what rear trackbar.

My issue is that I have to crush the exhaust pipe pretty good forit to squeeze by the TB and gastank. I'm using 2.5 pipe a RE rear TB and sitting at 4.5" in the rear. I just have to make an adjustment to the TB to see if that is my issue.

(o) )-o---(o) )---o-) ) ---------(o) )-o-(o) )--o-) )
Y0ungGunZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.