performance throttle bodies 4.0L? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > performance throttle bodies 4.0L?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 02-14-2003, 06:47 AM   #1
KillerZJ

performance throttle bodies 4.0L?

who, if anyone, makes a performance part for the throttle body? or even a spacer? thanks

Wow no pictures in sig? F*cking gay.[/FONT]
KillerZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2003, 07:55 AM   #2
Big Dumb White Guy

DIY. have a machine shop bore it out for you. shouldn't cost more than $50. just take it apart and bring it in.

spacer, you can get one made. i might be able to get 1 fairly cheap for you. e-mail me.

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Big Dumb White Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2003, 10:36 AM   #3
KillerZJ

as you can see, i live too far away to come to your shop. lol. but do you think there is a Helix Power-Tower for it? thanks

Wow no pictures in sig? F*cking gay.[/FONT]
KillerZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2003, 01:30 PM   #4
Camster

there are some spacers for the 4.0. I took the liberty of looking it up for you on www.performanceproducts.com

here's the link:

http://www.performanceproducts.com/P...producttype=20

[url=http://www.angelfire.com/nc2/davidpage/Camsjeep.html]My Jeep[/url]
Camster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-15-2003, 01:00 PM   #5
Big Dumb White Guy

Quote:
Originally posted by KillerZJ
as you can see, i live too far away to come to your shop. lol. but do you think there is a Helix Power-Tower for it? thanks
there has got to be machine shops near you. it's not like you live in BFE. there's gotta be one with 25 miles of you in S.C. but if you have $$$ burning holes in your pockets, go for it. your choice.

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office wearing only Glad Wrap shorts. The shrink says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."
Big Dumb White Guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.