Parts help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Parts help

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 12-26-2003, 11:07 PM   #1
REDDOG55

Parts help

i am looking to add performance to my grand cherokee... is there anyway to get 2 mufflers comming to a dual exhaust instead of the dual outlet muffler..also any place where i can get any performance parts or if u have any for sale.. Pleas let me know if u have parts or have ideas..i was thinking
bored out throttle body
Air intake-not k&n..to expensive
Headers
Another flowmaster muffler comming to dual

Thanks for the input

REDDOG55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-26-2003, 11:08 PM   #2
REDDOG55

its a 6 cyl laredo............
Unread 12-27-2003, 08:27 PM   #3
mtjeeper

The K&N is worth the money. Check ebay, sometimes have good deals.
I was in the same boat, 4.0 needed more power. I went with the K&N fipk. I also added a rubicon express performance throttle body ( rubicon express ) and I had a custom build 2.5" exhaust at Discount Muffler here in Denver. I also added a poweraid throtle body spacer for grins. On paper with the performance numbers given to me by the vendors, I should be close to 300 HP. Would like to put it on a dyno.

Last edited by mtjeeper; 12-27-2003 at 09:02 PM..
mtjeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-27-2003, 11:23 PM   #4
REDDOG55

ok..i cant spend that much $$ on a throttle body..what about jeepers and creepers..let me know if any1 or u have parts for a ZJ
Unread 12-28-2003, 12:39 AM   #5
Swamp Boy
1993 ZJ 

Throttle body is easy enough to bore out yourself.. All you need is a hone or something.. You really cant hurt it.. Just take it off the Jeep grind it out and smooth it back out again..
Also could probobly go with oversized injectors for a reasonable price..

Contact KolaK on JU .. He can meet of beat any price you find anywhre ..
And He can give you ideas on what to do...
He is a great guy. And very personable..

Good luck..

Carl

Oh >>> I am assuming you have done the easy stuff..
Aftermarket coil and wires and that kind of thing..
Those are easy performance mods that do work..

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.