Painting the rear Panels - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Painting the rear Panels

G2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Rockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 08-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #16
jt_armstrong
1994 ZJ 

OK job done. Thanks for all the replies. I took riots advice and just masked them off. Stuck to white (that's the color they were) looks pretty good.

jt_armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #17
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

I was out in lah lah land anyways, I thought he was talking about interior panels. Zee, thats why they are called exhauster vents. I the wj ones are the style I like that go through the tailight.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfrog View Post
You have waaaay too much time on your hands, Zeejay.
yeah i know. a boring restful day. the reason i noticed is that I got out and walked to the back one day and heard a whooshing noise. was surprised at the volume of air the fan was moving out those vents. coralman calls it an exhauster vent, I call it a fart ejector
ZeeJay1997 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 04:51 AM   #19
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

I run mine on recycle just about constanly in this heat so I guess thats why I didn't notice. I guess the air moves through the little vents next to the cargo light to make it there. I spent sunday on the bridge in a 20mph east wind with a hauling falling tide so farts weren't a problem, catching fish however was another point.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is online now   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.