Painting the rear Panels - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Painting the rear Panels

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!

Unread 08-25-2013, 03:38 PM   #16
jt_armstrong
1994 ZJ 

OK job done. Thanks for all the replies. I took riots advice and just masked them off. Stuck to white (that's the color they were) looks pretty good.

jt_armstrong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 04:25 PM   #17
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

I was out in lah lah land anyways, I thought he was talking about interior panels. Zee, thats why they are called exhauster vents. I the wj ones are the style I like that go through the tailight.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 06:30 PM   #18
ZeeJay1997
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfrog View Post
You have waaaay too much time on your hands, Zeejay.
yeah i know. a boring restful day. the reason i noticed is that I got out and walked to the back one day and heard a whooshing noise. was surprised at the volume of air the fan was moving out those vents. coralman calls it an exhauster vent, I call it a fart ejector
ZeeJay1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 04:51 AM   #19
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

I run mine on recycle just about constanly in this heat so I guess thats why I didn't notice. I guess the air moves through the little vents next to the cargo light to make it there. I spent sunday on the bridge in a 20mph east wind with a hauling falling tide so farts weren't a problem, catching fish however was another point.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.