Pacific Northwest 4WDA SUV II Jamboree - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Pacific Northwest 4WDA SUV II Jamboree

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueThanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday Deals at JeepinOutf

Unread 06-02-2001, 03:36 PM   #1
The Grand Pooh-Bah
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

Pacific Northwest 4WDA SUV II Jamboree

For those of you who want to learn more about your 4 wheel drive and how to handle it less favorable road conditions or on the trail this is the event for you.

This Jamboree is designed for the beginner who wants to know more about that extra lever or button that can give your vehicle the capability to go places you never dreamed about.

There will be experts to run you through a 101 course and manufacture reps available to explain the difference between all terrain tires and mud terrain tires.

If you have ever considered going to a Jamboree but didn't because you might feel intimidated by lifted rigs with monstrous tires. This is a Jamboree where your show room equipped rig will feel right at home.

The SUV II Jamboree is open to all types of 4x4ís. From Grand Cherokees to Geo Trackers to full size Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesels.

For more information on the SUV II Jamboree go to www.nagca.com

See ya on the trail,

Clay Cissell
NAGCA
GSNW
SUV II Jamboree www.nagca.com

Unread 06-03-2001, 07:02 PM   #2
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Can I bring my Subaru?
Of course you had to wait until after I sold my Jeep. I still haven't decided if I'm going to replace it or not... it's a cash thing.
horatio102 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-04-2001, 12:58 AM   #3
The Grand Pooh-Bah
1973 FSJ Wagoneer 

It is open to ALL 4X4's
Unread 06-05-2001, 05:38 PM   #4
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Not sure how well under 6" of ground clearance and <20* approach and departure angles would fare. I suppose you might have some Exploders there though.
I'm bidding on a '52 Dodge M-37 now, so maybe I'll have a 4x4 to take.
I can't stand being a 1-car guy...
Unread 06-25-2001, 05:58 AM   #5
horatio102
Web Wheeler

Well I'm no longer a 1-car guy. I just might have to take you up on this...
I just need a passenger's side mirror, cd player installed, new CB, a new set of tires and possibly some exhaust work.

I just checked the pnw4wda website and they say it's open to all SUV owners...

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.