P1756 Code - Governor Pressure Senor... - JeepForum.com
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > P1756 Code - Governor Pressure Senor...

Rugged Ridge Bumpers, Winches, Performance from CCOR!GenRight Offroad at CCOR! 706-207-4140Rubicon express discounts from oconee off-road

Unread 12-19-2007, 02:22 PM   #1
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Santa Barbara
Posts: 2
P1756 Code - Governor Pressure Senor...

I'm getting this code, and have read that the simplest thing is to replace the Governor Pressure Solenoid and/or the Governor Pressure Sensor. Are these parts readily available at Kragen's, AutoZone, etc.?

Can anyone tell me how easy they are to replace, and where I can access them? Any help is very much appreciated.

00n1500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thread Tools

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.