Overhead Console - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Overhead Console

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-04-2003, 01:11 PM   #1
MaineZJ

Overhead Console

Hey All, Bought my first ZJ (93 Laredo, 5.2) recently. Love it. Just cleaning it all up and figuring it all out before the mods begin.
One thing I am trying to figure out right now is how to set the clock in the overhead console. I figured out the radio clock, but not the overhead one.
Can it be done? Does anyone know how?
Thanks

Last edited by MaineZJ; 06-04-2003 at 01:16 PM..
MaineZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2003, 01:16 PM   #2
spichman510

welcome,
with both my 98 and 95 zjs the only clokc on the overhead is a trip time clock. To set it back to zero just hold down both buttons. If the newer models have a clock sorry i cant help you.

-'98 5.9 Grand Cherokee-[/B]
spichman510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2003, 05:05 PM   #3
Stocker

No console clock in my 95...

Exactly like Spichman510, including reset method. If it's in fact a clock, someone with a similar console should help out here. Anyone??

BTW - Welcome to the forum!
Unread 06-04-2003, 07:06 PM   #4
MaineZJ

Ahh, I thought it was a clock, but it seems like it's just a timer. I figured out how to reset it to zero. I was kinda hoping it was a clock.
Thanks all
MaineZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.