outside window trim question .. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > outside window trim question ..

ExtremeTerrain GROUP BUY: Barricade Rear Bumpers/Tire Carr*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Component speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 07-05-2006, 10:02 PM   #1
sanboy

outside window trim question ..

2001 GC

the outside window trim( seal ) on the passanger side .. the bottom rubber trim ON THE OUTSIDE .. isnt fitting just right .. the end nearest to the handle kinda lifts rather than sitting '' straight .. does this piece POP off or something ?

I dont want to start yanking and pulling on something if its not meant to come off .

Last edited by sanboy; 07-05-2006 at 10:21 PM..
sanboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2006, 08:48 AM   #2
sanboy

NO ONE has any idea ?
Unread 07-06-2006, 09:08 AM   #3
reneveah
2003 WJ 

i will be able to tell you soon as Mine needs replaced due to rusted out,, shame I know but I will get back to you if no one does

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.