orvis edition differences from limited - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > orvis edition differences from limited

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGXHD Heavy-Duty Hood Latches for JK and TJ available at Oco

Unread 02-04-2003, 10:14 AM   #1
boosh

orvis edition differences from limited

i was wondering what are the differences in the two jeeps other than the price. i found a 97 orvis for $14995 it's a nice looking jeep but i believe thats to high priced. It had 58000 miles on it and its siver on gray interior. how much is it worth and what offering price is reasonable for this jeep?

k&n gereation 2 intake and killer sound system! So far

*just totaled* 93 jeep grand cherokee
k&n gereation 2 intake, gibson exhust, low temp thermostat and killer sound system
boosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 10:21 AM   #2
Invisible

I went to Kelly Blue Book fo you, I have no idea what options it has so I guessed, and got a price of $14,000 in my area. Here's a link to kbb's website so you can run a report yourself. Don't forget about nada either.
Invisible is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 11:39 AM   #3
Howler

The Orvis was a special editon limited. It came with the up county package which has tow hooks, skid plates and i believe the tow package as well. It had different colouring and the tire carrier cover was that of a fly fisherman instead of just on pocket. Relay there is not much difference in the Orvis compair to a limited other then just a couple of extra packages added on.
Anyone else know if I missed something?
Unread 07-25-2003, 09:05 PM   #4
Millican

The only Orvis's were green, never any other color. Here's the specs year to year.

The equipment included in the 1995 Orvis Edition is:

-Moss green facias & cladding, with roan red insert and maize stripes
-Body color grill and maize Jeep & V8 nameplates
-Maize Grand Cherokee decal on front doors
-Orvis decal on front door cladding
-Door trim panels with dark green vinyl upper bolsters
-Orvis medallions added to woodgrain applique
-Leather/vinyl seating with champagne/dark green inserts
-Black storage nets on seat backs
-Unique champagne/dark green with roan red accent spare tire cover with:
Zippered storage, 3 storage pockets with velcro straps, black storage net and Orivs name a& logo
-Unique color keyed console
-Orvis name added to front floor mats

The 1996 Orvis edition included:

-A/C automatic temperature control
-Color keyed front and rear facia, bodyside cladding, bumper guards
-Skidplate-tow hooks
-Orvis badging and graphics
-Mirrors body color, electric, heated, w/memory feature & driver's side electrochromic (night safety vision)
-Remote keyless entry with memeory feature for two different drivers
-Seat-power luxury Orvis leather driver and passenger-6 way adjustable, recline and lumbar, memory for two different drivers
-Speed proportional steering
-Steering wheel-black leather wrapped w/cruise control, center horn and remote audio controls on reverse side
-Sunvisors, cloth w/dual illuminated vanity mirrors, 3 seperate garage door opener, homelink universal transmitter buttons, pull out sun shades
-Floor mats- Front and rear "Orvis"
-Tires-P225/70R216 OWL Wrangler HP
-Wheels 16x7 luxury aluminum with Moss Green paint in pockets

The 1997 Orvis edition has the same options as the 1996.
Millican is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2003, 04:55 PM   #5
garry

hi i bought a 99 gc limited loaded all optiions that came with it for 14500 with 52000 miles
garry is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.