open rear hatch - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > open rear hatch

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete

Unread 03-26-2005, 07:53 PM   #1
thenitestalker

open rear hatch

Hello all, I 'm new to this site and can use your help. I just picked up my 2003 jeep grand cherokee laredo, and I can't figure out how to open the rear hatch from inside the truck, I looked everywhere. Somebody please help me. How do I open the reardoor/hatch. Thanks.

thenitestalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2005, 08:05 PM   #2
greasefingers
1994 ZJ 

I don't know of any GC that can be opened from the inside. But I have never been in one that new.

94 Black Laredo 4-Liter with QuadraTrac (42RE trans & NP249 TC) 200,000 + miles purchased new

88 Cherokee 2-door with 5speed manual 139K miles(deceased) purchased new
greasefingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2005, 09:04 PM   #3
rowdy1
2002 WJ 

Rear Hatch

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenitestalker
Hello all, I 'm new to this site and can use your help. I just picked up my 2003 jeep grand cherokee laredo, and I can't figure out how to open the rear hatch from inside the truck, I looked everywhere. Somebody please help me. How do I open the reardoor/hatch. Thanks.
greasefingers is right it only opens from outside. These don't operate like a car trunk lid

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.