Once in a while, the illumination for my fuel and coolant temp gauges goes out - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Once in a while, the illumination for my fuel and coolant temp gauges goes out

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 11-24-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
zwoobah
1996 ZJ 

Once in a while, the illumination for my fuel and coolant temp gauges goes out

I picked up some extra bulbs at the junkyard, but the lights mysteriously started working again last night on their own. I also have a tail light that goes on and off when it feels like it, and my left turn signals blink faster than the right ones even though there are no bulbs out. I know the electrical system is not the strong point on these trucks. Any suggestions on where to check for loose connections, or should I just hire an exorcist?

zwoobah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-24-2013, 05:33 PM   #2
kahl452
Does it start?

1996 ZJ 

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/r...-heavy-702703/ this might help a little. But about the blinker and tail light I have no Clue. Sorry.
kahl452 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.