Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Ok Guys...you Win

858 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Texas ZJ1 
#1 ·
I just got a set of Daystars (that is what the box says) 2"bb from a friend that swapped out for a real lift and GAVE me his bb. I will be getting some of the guys together here in the Northwest to help with the install. I also got a chrome westin safari bar too. I paid a total of $135 for EVERYTHING. Now all I need is a great set of driving lights that will show me the road to add onto the westin bar. When the job is done I will post pics Hunter. Just figured that I would do more to my rig other than performance.

#2 ·
Congratulations, you won't be sorry :thumbsup:

#3 ·
135 total!!!! :drool: !!!!! i cant express that!!!!!!! enough!!!!.... ok so i have some questions. mainly about your grille guard. how did you find one for so cheep? i mean holy schnikies. i payed 135 for my daystar BB alone and curently on market for a guard, and now im jealous....... ... !!!!!!!! im excited for you. tell me how your BB comes out. :thumbsup:

#4 ·
Oh no, another stocker bites the dust.

Hunter

#5 ·
What ever do you mean "SIR"....there isn't much left on my jeep that is stock. Hey there I have 5 jeeps....what are you looking for in particular...maybe I can help....I have gone as far as helping Joseph Martins powder coat his valve covers. ( don't ask me for powder coating favors though....that hookup will be gone in 19days and counting.)

#6 ·
BB is a mod, clear corners are a fad! :rofl:

Hunter

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.