Oh frick! Grinding!!! HELP!!! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Oh frick! Grinding!!! HELP!!!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Closed Thread
Unread 12-01-2002, 10:33 AM   #16
madmanfrommars

?

My dad bought an overland. We're not rich, he just saved up for a good jeep for a while.

I don't think he's lying. He wasn't abusing his jeep, he's just inexperienced with it.

Unread 12-01-2002, 02:18 PM   #17
PScott

i'm rich har har har
Unread 12-01-2002, 02:19 PM   #18
PScott

deleted read the thread lol. he called me rich cause my dads got the $55,000 lexus and the $46,000 jag s-type.

by the way, for everyone's info, madmanfrommars is my friend from school.

Quote:
Originally posted by madmanfrommars
?

My dad bought an overland. We're not rich, he just saved up for a good jeep for a while.

I don't think he's lying. He wasn't abusing his jeep, he's just inexperienced with it.

Last edited by PScott; 12-01-2002 at 02:22 PM..
Unread 12-01-2002, 03:15 PM   #19
Devious
Hobo

2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
why does everyone hate me?
I think hate is strong word, more along the lines of strongly dis-like. Most of us on here, myself included, have to work for a living to pay to do what we love. So by saying that I mean one day you will realize what it's like to earn a buck. You won't always have mommy an daddy to bail you out. It just really pisses people off when you brag about your mom's (not yours) Overland getting the ***** ran out of it and you then look to REAL Jeepers for help. Personally if I seen you out on the trail broke down after I finished laughing at you, I would tow your $40k vehicle back to the road with my $10k YJ and be done with 'ya. My $.02

I would say more, but I don't want to get a bad rep here, I find this board and MOST of it's members very helpful. Besides, you wouldn't understand anyway.
Unread 12-01-2002, 03:22 PM   #20
Stocker

Quote:
Originally posted by PScott
why does everyone hate me?
This hardly deserves a reply. Read your own posts, in particular your next to last one- second post above your "why me" post. It's unbelievable- or it's all a bad joke. You sound like a badly spoiled little rich boy.

Last edited by Stocker; 12-01-2002 at 03:27 PM..
Unread 12-01-2002, 03:57 PM   #21
PScott

omg i'm not spoiled. my parents spoil themselves. I NEED TO WORK TO EARN MY OWN SPENDING MONEY.

It just so happens there being nice enough to give me a jeep.

thats all folks and i'm sorry for pissing all of you off. i'll go now...
Unread 12-01-2002, 07:31 PM   #22
93yj35

look, number one- lay off the kid. I can guarantee each and every one of you has made a mistake in ur life. If u didn't then go ahead and bash the kid, otherwise shutup, he needs advice not being called a moron for making a mistake that i'm sure half of us here would have made with our first jeep. Second, whoever it was that was trying to play Grandpa really needs to shutup and give the kid technical advice, not what he thinks is right. He came to you asking for help and he got ridiculed for it? what kind of jeep spirit is that? the reason jeepers have a good wrap is because those who are wiser teach the younger ones(and yes they screw up too. so just calm down and help the kid out with his question, not his personal life- that's his parents job
Unread 12-01-2002, 08:04 PM   #23
PScott

this guy is a smart man right here...

Quote:
Originally posted by 93yj35
look, number one- lay off the kid. I can guarantee each and every one of you has made a mistake in ur life. If u didn't then go ahead and bash the kid, otherwise shutup, he needs advice not being called a moron for making a mistake that i'm sure half of us here would have made with our first jeep. Second, whoever it was that was trying to play Grandpa really needs to shutup and give the kid technical advice, not what he thinks is right. He came to you asking for help and he got ridiculed for it? what kind of jeep spirit is that? the reason jeepers have a good wrap is because those who are wiser teach the younger ones(and yes they screw up too. so just calm down and help the kid out with his question, not his personal life- that's his parents job
Unread 12-02-2002, 04:05 PM   #24
Ryan2son

93yj35

Ya Know.... we are entitled to our opinions and you have no right to say otherwise. While I'd readily admit that I've messed up in my time, I certeinly haven't EVER cost (potentilally) my parents the kind of money that could have (potentially) been wasted here.

WHere the heck do you get off attempting to beat others into the ground for expressing their rights? I believe that one should be offered the right to learn from their mistakes. Mistakes cost $$$ and I find it difficult to believe that you would take the side of someone that messed up rather than the parents that will (or could have) paid $$$ for general stupidity (I'll bet that an owners manual came with the Jeep).

Before pounding your chest in defense of the "innocent" perhaps you should correct the deficiency in the first place. Where do you get off smacking us with your dribble? Are YOU paying for his mistake? Hmmm guess not.

I know that we all have made mistakes here and there but at SOME point he should have considered that his parents were to pay for the mistake rather than state that it was going to bee his Jeep. Did his hard worl earn it?

Get over your self

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
4x4, 4.7 V8, Quadratrac II, Loaded

A Hail the Mighty Philadelphia Eagles!
Unread 12-02-2002, 04:22 PM   #25
PScott

stop yelling
Unread 12-02-2002, 04:23 PM   #26
Ryan2son

Who's yelling?

You need to grow up.... Reread the post

Unread 12-02-2002, 04:32 PM   #27
PScott

i read it. now please sizzle my blowpop.
Unread 12-02-2002, 04:56 PM   #28
Ryan2son

This is my last post to you...

Post deleted by moderator.

Unread 12-02-2002, 05:20 PM   #29
Devious
Hobo

2008 JK Wrangler 

Post deleted by moderator
Unread 12-02-2002, 05:50 PM   #30
PScott

Post deleted by moderator
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.