Odometer flicker - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Odometer flicker

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 09-06-2003, 04:03 AM   #1
Ryan2son

Odometer flicker

My odometer flickers from normal to bright accompanied by a clicking noise. I checked all the settings on the turn signal and they seem to work fine.

My lights are set on automatic and I suspect this may attribute to the problem (when set other than auto the flickering and clicking stop). Where is the sensor? Thoughts?

1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
4x4, 4.7 V8, Quadratrac II, Loaded

A Hail the Mighty Philadelphia Eagles!
Ryan2son is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2003, 09:30 PM   #2
fureyj

I have the same problem with my 1996. The odometer, o/h console, and radio lights dim and return to normal. I know the new G.C's have the switch on the turn sig stalk to brighten or dim, but mine does not. It does it in auto or in regular parking/all lights. What could be causing this.
fureyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.