OBD1 and OBD2 - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > OBD1 and OBD2

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 06-05-2013, 06:07 AM   #16
wsigo
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnuccio View Post
you bumped an 8 year old thread just to spam it?
You replied to a bot?

wsigo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #17
HighLonesome
Belief In All Things Jeep

1995 ZJ 

lol
HighLonesome is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #18
xcaliber81
1994 ZJ 

Whats with ppl reviving an old thread this is the second 8 year old thread in that he past 2 days.
Unread 06-05-2013, 11:38 AM   #19
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

changing from OBDII to OBD1 would be a pain. Not to mention depending on your state laws, could affect your ability to pass emissions testing.
Unread 06-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #20
zj97ltd
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcaliber81 View Post
Whats with ppl reviving an old thread this is the second 8 year old thread in that he past 2 days.
I wish someone would start a transfer case swap thread...
zj97ltd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2013, 12:01 PM   #21
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I don't want a 249. It's weak and I have to replace parts. Does a 242 swap right in?
Unread 06-05-2013, 02:21 PM   #22
wsigo
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucsonzj View Post
I don't want a 249. It's weak and I have to replace parts. Does a 242 swap right in?
I doubt anyone will see this question here. Why don't you post a new thread on the subject in at least two sub-forums?
wsigo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #23
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by wsigo View Post
I doubt anyone will see this question here. Why don't you post a new thread on the subject in at least two sub-forums?
i did, they were mean to me and said something about using the search button
Unread 06-05-2013, 06:15 PM   #24
dusterdude
1996 ZJ 

Lol
dusterdude is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2013, 06:20 PM   #25
coralman
new wrangler prototype

1998 ZJ 

Too much of that going on in all forums seems. The experienced lose the original purpose of a forum because they have learned beyond the posters level. On the other hand, search is a good thing because it gives a heads up to the less experienced. Still, that is no excuse to be crass. Not everyone has the same learning skills or ability in any arena, so give em a break and help them. Spend the time and post links to direct them. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/t...-np242-685644/

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-05-2013, 06:28 PM   #26
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I really hope you knew I was being sarcastic coralman. And also hope you were.
Unread 06-05-2013, 06:56 PM   #27
coralman
new wrangler prototype

1998 ZJ 

Lol, I don't follow as well as I should I guess. I,m an old fart and in this world the underdog needs help. My point though still stands. Not dissing you tucson by any means! I just know I was a total jeep dumba** when I came here and I have seen people blow less knowledge equipped jeepers off, thats all.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
Unread 06-05-2013, 07:32 PM   #28
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by coralman View Post
Lol, I don't follow as well as I should I guess. I,m an old fart and in this world the underdog needs help. My point though still stands. Not dissing you tucson by any means! I just know I was a total jeep dumba** when I came here and I have seen people blow less knowledge equipped jeepers off, thats all.
I was and still am a jeep noob. I know more then the average but not even close to as much as many of the people around here. There's certain things I'll link, certain things I wont. The 249 is now a running joke after we kinda tore into a guy who joined and his first post was a 249 swap. Now in the ZJ section the 4th thread down, is a sticked how to swap your 249 thread. The 2nd most popular zj thread. The op was too lazy to look down 4 threads when he came into the zj forum. So this was a special circumstance. Otherwise, yea i'll comment and leave a link if I know, sometimes I'll just say the info is out there, search above there's tons of threads. Depends on how nice i'm feeling that day lol
Unread 06-05-2013, 07:44 PM   #29
coralman
new wrangler prototype

1998 ZJ 

It's all good,lol. We are all jeep brethren. A deminishing crowd by the day, but we all think zj's are worth it.

Unread 06-05-2013, 07:49 PM   #30
tucsonzj
2000 TJ Wrangler 

not the zj's ever have issues with, sometimes it's the idiots driving them lol. want to take it off their hands

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.