NP231 Swap In Progress (went smooth)
so saturday morning i grew some balls and started the swap. i pulled the tranny mount and cross member which gave me plenty of access to all the mounting bolts and linkage. as of 6pm sunday, the case is bolted up and the linkage adjusted, seems to get all modes on the tcase. now the drive shaft goes to out to be shortened, in the mean time, i will drain and fill the tranny and fill the tcase. i hope to test drive her some time this week of i can get the DS to the shop.
bottom line, i never could have made it happen without this site, thanks to all, especially JRmech!
oh, i got the VIC to read 4wd lo, so now i have to swap connectors and hopefully get 2wd and 4wd, can't wait to see if all works once i get her back on the road.