Noob from NAGCA! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > Noob from NAGCA!

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!

Unread 05-16-2013, 02:22 PM   #1
DarkStars

Noob from NAGCA!

NM95ZJ Here, Joined JF cause.... the ZJ Forums are larger than the entire NAGCA forum in general. Its kinda dead over there.

I recently just bought my 3rd Jeep. My first was a Silver 95 4.0 with a rigged up 3" Lift and 31x10.50's. It was a pile but it never let me down. I then picked up a 98 5.9 Limited for 1200 with a spun bearing. When I got it, it didn't even make any sounds. And when it did I could hardly tell. I drove the thing for 9 months after that before it finally trully spun the bearing and started knocking. I sold it for 1500.... not bad. Shouldn't have gotten rid of it. But I had to because at the time, my built Turbocharged AWD DSM was my only hope for passing emissions and I was on a court order. Big Mistake. I've owned 9 decently built DSM's, this last one was about to see a 600hp AWD Dyno before the new motor spun. I said F' it! And Started to part it out over a month ago to buy a BMW. Guy sold the BMW out from under me and the first good vehicle I found that I knew I could trust, for 1100, was a 97 5.2 Grand Cherokee!

Paint is kinda ****ed up but it has new tires, engine runs great. Has some electrical issues on the HVAC System I'm trying to figure out. But in the next month or so I'm ordering a 5.5" Long Arm Lift and picking up some 33x12.50's. So should be pretty fun. I'm glad to be back in the land of reliable toys.

DarkStars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.