Non-Jeep Question -
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 07-27-2003, 05:56 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
MaineZJ's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 64
Non-Jeep Question

My sister moved to California and took my fathers mint shape Toyota Camry with her- which my dad gave her.

So now the tranny gave out- and she took it somewhere to be replaced. The shop did not do the work right, and is not doing as they should.

My question is- who can you complain to about garages like this? Better Business Bureau?

MaineZJ is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 Old 07-28-2003, 10:29 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Kenmore, WA
Posts: 290
That would be a good place to start. You can also write a negative review of the shop on the Cartalk website.

1993 ZJ Limited 5.2 - no mods - Red with Gold (what were they thinking) trim.
automan25 is offline  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:


Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Jeep question thething ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 2 03-12-2009 12:17 AM
Jeep question cubsfan ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 2 10-02-2007 09:07 PM
Jeep Wj Question joopsjeep ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 2 12-30-2006 05:30 AM
First Jeep question dmowb ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 4 08-30-2006 03:16 PM
Question about new jeep Guumba ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum 2 09-04-2004 11:02 AM

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome