No start??? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > No start???

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 03-10-2004, 06:28 PM   #1
Xulio

No start???

Hi,Guys
JGC-1996 V^6
I already check the inigtion coil connector(dark green / orange wire)for battery voltage with the inigtion key on,and I dont have voltage .
I read the Manual and the next step is the auto shut ^down relay.
I just need to know exactly where is located this RELAY.

Xulio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-10-2004, 06:37 PM   #2
greasefingers
1994 ZJ 

It's located in what's called the power distribution center. In-between the battery & the coolant reservoir. Remove the cover and follow the testing procedure listed in the Haynes manual.

94 Black Laredo 4-Liter with QuadraTrac (42RE trans & NP249 TC) 200,000 + miles purchased new

88 Cherokee 2-door with 5speed manual 139K miles(deceased) purchased new
greasefingers is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.