No Oil Pressure - help - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > No Oil Pressure - help

~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Jeep JK Wrangler NEW Heat Reducing Performance Vented HoodARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan Kits

Unread 03-15-2004, 07:02 AM   #1
JBOWLER

No Oil Pressure - help

Finally got my jeep fixed for real this time hopefully. Had to replace the Crank Sensor. Now my guage is showing Oil Pressure at 0. If I remember correctly, when the oil is changed they have to hook and unhook that sensor. Where can I look to see? Thanks!

JBOWLER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2004, 07:45 AM   #2
Meerkat
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOWLER
Finally got my jeep fixed for real this time hopefully. Had to replace the Crank Sensor. Now my guage is showing Oil Pressure at 0. If I remember correctly, when the oil is changed they have to hook and unhook that sensor. Where can I look to see? Thanks!

On which engine? Gotta give me something to work with here...

It's just abone the oil filter on the 5.2, and I believe it's just above the oil filter on the 4.0 as well, but I can't be sure since I don't disconnect it on either of my Jeeps to change the oil filter. Not sure why anyone would....
Anyway, hope this helps!
Unread 03-15-2004, 12:32 PM   #3
robbiey19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOWLER
It is right above the oil filter and it screws into the engine block. I just had to replace mine and it was 22.99 at O'Reilly's. Hope this helps.
robbiey19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.