No flasher when locking..? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > No flasher when locking..?

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-26-2012, 03:03 AM   #16
isenior
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeanGreenZJ View Post
Then your ZJ is a ZG. It could be, I know that exports even have rolling codes for their remotes. But as far as the ZJ goes there is no option to disable or enable flashing for keyless entry.
Ah OK.What defines a ZG? RHD? Or outside US market? It seems reasonably well kitted out as standard compared to some I have read about on here.

Unread 11-26-2012, 03:10 AM   #17
coralman
green backs to no backs

1998 ZJ 

Yeah you have rear fogs, leveling headlights, glass headlights. ect.

Links to axle rebuilds, mount replace,a/c box rebuild,ect in history section of my profile page
coralman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 03:17 AM   #18
KoreaZJ
1994 ZJ 

Either LHD or RHD. Assembled in Austria. 2.5L Diesel available. Side signals just forward from the front doors.
KoreaZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2012, 08:32 AM   #19
MeanGreenZJ
Web Wheeler

I to best of my knowledge it's models exported to Europe. I personally define a ZG by the front factory amber turn indicators. US and Canadian models came with clear turn indicators. Then there is the Orvis ZG for the UK market which is the same thing as the US 5.9 ZJ, other then being RHD with a 4.0 engine in place of the US 5.9 engine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isenior View Post
Ah OK.What defines a ZG? RHD? Or outside US market? It seems reasonably well kitted out as standard compared to some I have read about on here.
MeanGreenZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2013, 11:51 AM   #20
Zoot
1997 ZJ 

ZG is made at Groz in Austria, not a US export. (well the big components are made in the US, but the vehicle is assembled in Austria).

All the bolts are metric, some of the electrics are different, RHD is obviously different for the Empire

Mine flashes the lights, beeps the horn, locks the doors at 15mph, delays lights-off when you turn off the ignition - seems to come standard with every factory option (98 Limited, RHD) apart from tow package (but the fittings are there for the electrics).
Zoot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.