No air out dash vents on '95? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > No air out dash vents on '95?

Attention to the TJ owners 1996-2006 NEW LED LIGHT OPTIONSBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 07-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #1
todras

No air out dash vents on '95?

I do have the ATC system FYI. Cruise is still working so don't think it's vac leak. I do have air out the footwells and the defrost blows still. I can look to the right of the driver footwell and see that blend door arms are moving with I switch from lower to upper. I also have a little air coming out the center dash vents. Searched all over here and google and didn't come up with a lot. TIA!

EDIT: System is not displaying any codes. Just shows 00.

todras is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #2
ZJNewbi3
1995 ZJ 

I have the same problem. Although I do think it could be a vac leak I just didn't have the time to fully check all my lines. If you have the digital temperature control (displays the temp value above a little knob) you can pull codes from it.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f13/a...ostics-106446/

Note the code readings are different for 93-95 ZJs I just used my Haynes Manuel for that.

If you pull code "21" like I did this might help although I didn't have any luck with it:
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&gl=us&strip=1

Post your findings cause I'm highly interested in fixing this problem!
ZJNewbi3 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
todras

Sorry forgot to post that I do not have any codes.
Unread 07-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #4
a70eliminator

I can look to the right of the driver footwell and see that blend door arms are moving.

Yes but the end of the white plastic arm that snaps into the blend door is where they usually break, the arm may moving but really look close at the door end and make sure it's attached, that is where my 95's broke off.
I kept a long dowell under the seat to stick up in there and operate the door lever by hand all winter, then fixed it in the spring.
a70eliminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #5
todras

Great tnks! I'll check it out.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.