Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

New Stroker Jeep on the forum

987 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  riot1987 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I'm here to share my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and become a forum activist. Before rye I start, I Use Jeep forums a lot and read a lot of helpful threads which helped me with my builds. I have a 1998 Jeep ZJ Laredo Inline 6, 4.6 Stroker with 166,000 miles on chassis and roughly 600 miles on a new rebuilt stroker ( I will make separate thread about the stroker). I currently Have a Teraflex 2" BB with Skyjacker Nitro Shocks and 5x4.5 to 5x5 wheel lug nut adapters. I'm running 255/75R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain Tires with 17" Rubicon (JK) wheels. Also I have a Magnaflow Cat and muffler installed, to give it a deeper sound. I also am in the middle of building a front pre-Runner bumper with a winch mount, so I will update on that as well.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the forum! This forum has a healthy mix of 4 wheelers and modders and regular every day DD's. Looking forward to your input.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.