New Stroker Jeep on the forum - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > New Stroker Jeep on the forum

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippThe Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!

Unread 11-19-2013, 11:16 PM   #1
JeepZJStroker
1998 ZJ 

New Stroker Jeep on the forum

Hello everyone, I'm here to share my 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and become a forum activist. Before rye I start, I Use Jeep forums a lot and read a lot of helpful threads which helped me with my builds. I have a 1998 Jeep ZJ Laredo Inline 6, 4.6 Stroker with 166,000 miles on chassis and roughly 600 miles on a new rebuilt stroker ( I will make separate thread about the stroker). I currently Have a Teraflex 2" BB with Skyjacker Nitro Shocks and 5x4.5 to 5x5 wheel lug nut adapters. I'm running 255/75R17 BFGoodrich Mud Terrain Tires with 17" Rubicon (JK) wheels. Also I have a Magnaflow Cat and muffler installed, to give it a deeper sound. I also am in the middle of building a front pre-Runner bumper with a winch mount, so I will update on that as well.

image.jpg

JeepZJStroker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2013, 03:42 AM   #2
coralman
Web Wheeler

1998 ZJ 

Welcome to the forum! This forum has a healthy mix of 4 wheelers and modders and regular every day DD's. Looking forward to your input.
Unread 11-20-2013, 06:33 AM   #3
riot1987
1997 ZJ 

Location: In your attic, with the squirrels and wrapping paper
nice dude! post up some pics

Build thread^^
riot1987 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.