new shoes for my zj - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > new shoes for my zj

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 04-13-2013, 08:05 PM   #1
ZJvarreck
1998 ZJ 

new shoes for my zj

98 ZJ 4.0 inline 6
I'm looking to get new tires for my ZJ. I'm running completely stock and would like to know what the biggest or the best tire to fill my wheel well on stock rims with no lift.

ZJvarreck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2013, 08:56 PM   #2
BigJohn96ZJ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJvarreck View Post
98 ZJ 4.0 inline 6
I'm looking to get new tires for my ZJ. I'm running completely stock and would like to know what the biggest or the best tire to fill my wheel well on stock rims with no lift.
Are you planning on lifting it? If so go 31s, trim the bumper and put few 3/8 flat washers on the steering stop bolts to keep your tires from rubbing. If not run 30s with no rub or trimming.
Unread 04-13-2013, 09:05 PM   #3
ZJvarreck
1998 ZJ 

I'm not planning on lifting any time soon. By the time I'll be able to lift I'll need new tires. Thanks for the advice.
Unread 04-13-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
ZJvarreck
1998 ZJ 

Another question, has anyone ever ordered from discounted wheel warehouse? Are they trustworthy?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.