New here, pics of my BIG ZJ - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Grand Cherokee & Commander Forums > ZJ Grand Cherokee Forum > New here, pics of my BIG ZJ

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockRubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 09-12-2003, 05:07 PM   #16
WesternJeeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatJeep
I've been lucky enough to ride in it....I'm female, 5'4 and I pretty much had to JUMP into it. It was hysterical....and where's that handle to help me jump???? I had to actually "think" about how I can get in it...ok, hold handle, pull and jump at the same time annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd GO! Too funny. Nice work Beach!
K

I have actually seen something like that before and is damn funny

WesternJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2003, 10:47 PM   #17
demtjcj

beach, that is a sweet zj. welome to the forum

1977 full size cherokee-401 v8, quadratrac dana 44s

prev. jeeps: 98TJ on 33s, 00TJ on 35s, 01TJ on 35s, 78CJ on 31s, 85XJ stock, 94ZJ stock, 97 TJ on 35s, 03 on 35s, 93 GC on 33s
demtjcj is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.